About Me

My photo
I may be nothing compared to the Objective Universe, but everything revolves around me in my Subjective Universe.

Follow this blog

You can follow this blog using your TWITTER account now by simply clicking the follow button and signing into twitter below.
(wait for it to load if you do not see)

Followers

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Funny videos

Funny Videos
Michael Jackon Impersonator picked on By Obese Caucasian Man


This first video was wrong in so many ways, but hilarious. The first reason why it's hilarious is because it reminds me of the episode of the show "Martin" which if you don't know what that is, then you have missed out on a huge part of American culture (shaking my head if you don't know what Martin is). Anyways, it reminds me of the episode of Martin where the main character "Martin Pain" played by Martin Lawernce get's into a confrontation with a Michael Jackson impersonator. The only difference between these two incidents is the locations (The Michael Jackson in the Above video is from New York, NY and the one in the below video was in Los Angeles, CA) and Martin's incident was an accident when he bumped into the impersonator.

Here's that video below to compare:



The second reason the first video is hilarious is because it's a real life perfect example of what the Boondocks would classify as a "N*gga Moment". Watch the video below to understand what a "N*gga Moment" is:

N*gga Moment


Further Explained N*gga Moment



So after viewing the two videos of a "N*gga Moment", the episode of Martin, and the original video in discussion, what do you all think about this whole situation? Was it right, wrong, or plain hilarious? Do you think the MJ impersonator should of kept his cool or were the jokes made by the man out of line?

Hilarious comedian


This guy is very talented and does spot on impressions. I can do some impressions to not to brag but LOL, I have to give him his props. I think he does his Jay-Z impression better then me. HAHA!!! What do you all think?

1 comment:

  1. I thought the video was funny when the impersonator went off. But the guy's jokes were out of line. He was a ass. I think the impersonator should have given him more of a asswhoopin'

    ReplyDelete