About Me

My photo
I may be nothing compared to the Objective Universe, but everything revolves around me in my Subjective Universe.

Follow this blog

You can follow this blog using your TWITTER account now by simply clicking the follow button and signing into twitter below.
(wait for it to load if you do not see)

Followers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Antique Laptop Design by Steampunk Artist

Antique Laptop 

This is amazing! I have to own a "steam punk" piece of technology. The look is awesome. What do you all think?

6 comments:

  1. id like to do link exchange with you so we can increase our traffic
    my blog is Visual Phenomena and Optical Illusions
    http://voillusions.blogspot.com/
    If you interested plz let me know noobestnoobever@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appreciate feedback. I'll check out everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What laptop will I need for Adobe Photoshop/ graphic design packages?

    Thank-you
    Silver MLM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is nice Photoshop Antique Laptop Design by Steampunk Artist..
    London Gatwick Airport

    ReplyDelete
  5. This very nice Antique Laptop Design by Steampunk Artis..
    Herman Miller Aeron

    ReplyDelete