About Me

My photo
I may be nothing compared to the Objective Universe, but everything revolves around me in my Subjective Universe.

Follow this blog

You can follow this blog using your TWITTER account now by simply clicking the follow button and signing into twitter below.
(wait for it to load if you do not see)

Followers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pretty Boy Swag Parody (Pretty Slave Swag)


This video was created by me (@AnimaterCreator) and featured as a World Star Hip Hop Cartoon Parody of The Week! It is one of the many more accomplishments to come from me. I will definitely be making more videos like this in the future. This post is one I've been meaning to post for a while becasue it was request so many times! Finally i'm post courtesy of a fellow Animator and friend Marsha2l a.k.a. @MaKaKri! Be sure to check his website and animations out too at www.Makakri.com! He is a very good animator as well.

Here is the Vimeo version of the video for better qaulity. You can still find it on youtube but it has been removed from my channel:

No comments:

Post a Comment