About Me

My photo
I may be nothing compared to the Objective Universe, but everything revolves around me in my Subjective Universe.

Follow this blog

You can follow this blog using your TWITTER account now by simply clicking the follow button and signing into twitter below.
(wait for it to load if you do not see)

Followers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Gorillaz: Journey to Plastic Beach



This film's animation was done so good I just had to blog about it. Ofcourse I am a fan of animation, before I create it. How else could I make my art work if I was not inspired? The amount of detail done in each scene and the mixture of 2D, 3D, and reality are amazing. I've always been a fan of Gorillaz Inc. and they always produce amazing work. It astounds me sometimes, and makes me wonder how they are able to do it. How many animators, artist, editors, and planners worked on this project?

Than of course all of the big names attached to it. I wonder who came up with the concept? How much was the budget? It's a blessing to see work like this created either way. However, I ask all of these questions, because I would like to create work like this myself. I think that would be dope. Who knows? You may see something like this in the future from me. Nothing's out of reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment