About Me

My photo
I may be nothing compared to the Objective Universe, but everything revolves around me in my Subjective Universe.

Follow this blog

You can follow this blog using your TWITTER account now by simply clicking the follow button and signing into twitter below.
(wait for it to load if you do not see)

Followers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Curren$y & Fiend - Flying Iron

Curren$y& Fiend - Flying Iron 

Curren$y ft. Fiend - Flying Iron from Creative Control on Vimeo.



This video is art and inspirational.

2 comments:

  1. haey how much would it cost for you to do like an animated picture for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Animation Prices vary with each project. For a price 'quote' check the "Buy an Animation" page:

    http://animatercreator.blogspot.com/p/buy-animation.html

    ,or for additional information email me direction at AnimaterCreator[AT]hotmail.com

    ~Appreciate the inquiry.

    ReplyDelete